Something for the mid-week.

It's Wednesday, and I realize that I normally don't write until Saturday. But I have two free hours this morning to be used for restful things, so here I am.

I would be lying if I said that this week has been easy so far. The blackness in my brain has threatened to take over at least once every day, especially on Sunday and Monday. Camp is both the most ideal and the most inconvenient place to deal with depression, put bluntly. There are so many people who love you and want to be there for you when you sprawl on your face, but there is so little time to actually be there for each other.

And so I take on multiple jobs that I love and search for every reason to do them as much as possible so that I can keep my mind occupied. Our week-long break begins on Saturday, but I am so not ready. I covet time with my camp family...just give me a super long weekend and I will feel better about leaving for a week.

You know what hit me today, though? In less than 3 months, I shall be shooting a short film series. I realize I haven't explained that at all yet, and I have done that on purpose. For now, please keep our TENTS film project team in your prayers. Scripts are being written and more information will be coming as the summer progresses. I am so, so excited to share it with all of you. One of my biggest dreams is about to come true.

As for camp prayer requests, please keep staff unity on your list. There are several people doing two or three jobs that are not normally in their schedule, and it's shuffling us around quite a bit. And again, I am so grateful for these people and for everyone who has been praying for us as we take Year Two of Haven on the Rock one day at a time.

God loves me, and God's love is enough.

Comments

Popular Posts