"Thoughts...but I am not saying them."

There is a statement I have found myself making on a fairly regular basis lately.

"I have thoughts in my head, but I am not saying them."

That might very well make a few (or more than a few) of you laugh at me. If you've known me very long, you could even be scoffing. In reality, though, I do choose not to speak on many occasions.What does this have to do with anything? To be honest, I do indeed have plenty of thoughts in my head that I will not be saying tonight. Nevertheless, I am blogging so there must be something to say, right?

I'm currently on spring break, for those who were not aware. It came at the perfect time (which is probably quite obvious to anyone who read my previous post) and I am pretending to catch up on sleep that I have been missing since, well, October or November. This break has given me time to think about several things that have been weighing me down for a while. As has been the case on other occasions, I will leave it at that.

What I will say is that things are changing. Fast. God has continued to show me His faithfulness through conversations with people who love me more than I deserve. He has chosen to reveal truth in ways that I would not have chosen to experience, but these experiences have stretched me. My heart aches and my head hurts, but His love endures forever and His plan is flawless.

So as God continues to cover my mouth with one Hand and point me in a different direction with the other, I will yet again choose to remain vague. Please pray for me if you are willing to do so. I'm willing to elaborate, but you'll have to ask me first.

God loves me, and God's love is enough.

Comments

Popular Posts