Sliding Around the Corner

Oh look. I am writing in the middle of the afternoon for once. Remarkable.

Welcome to the latest episode of Justine Has a Mental Breakdown. Gotta be honest, people have put up with a remarkable amount this week. Pretty sure I haven't been the most enjoyable person recently. All of the things are happening at once, which has been a wee bit stressful.

This week has been filled with movement yet again. Whether it has been the physical movement of class and class and meeting and class and meeting, the mental movement of homework and video work, or the emotional movement of my sleep-deprived brain, I have not stopped for more than an hour outside of sleep at night. Not that sleep has actually been hugely a part of this process.

There have been benefits to this never-ending motion. I am learning so much from both types of design classes (Sound Design and Layout & Design) and these are helping me make better videos. I figured out that I actually can do graphic design, and my journalism profs have officially corrupted my way of looking at text anywhere.

Some cool things are happening very soon. I will reveal them eventually. Until then, let me just say how grateful I am for wingmates and close friends in Steg who have been holding on to me, even when I feel unlovable.

If you have hugged me, prayed for me, listened to my cynical rants, booed a supposed injustice, laughed at my jokes, lived with me (yes you, Brianne), or sat up with me until 3 a.m., thank you. I couldn't have gotten through the past four weeks without you. You know who you are. And I love you all.

God loves me, and God's love is enough.

Comments

Popular Posts